- Prodigy – Math
- Study Island – PSSA PREP
- Connect ed – Math and Reading
- Pearson Realize – Science
- Mavis Beacon – Typing Keyboard
- Head Sprout – Reading Comprehension
Chapter 4 Lesson 1
Objective: The students will be able to classify animals into major groups based on inherited traits and behavior. The students will be able to practice observing and classifying animals based on shared characteristics.
Standard: DCI-3-LS3.A.2 – Many characteristics of organisms are inherited form their parents.
- Group 1 working with myself using their science workbooks (Small Group)
- Group 2 on Pearson Realize(Independently)
Unit 4 Lesson 4
- Suffixes – -ness and -er
- Multiple – Meaning Words
- tolerate – to experience without harmed
- ward off – to keep or force away
- terrain – the physical features of a specific place
- defenses – things that are used to protect yourself
- lure – to tempt or attract strongly
- advantage – something that helps to make someone or something more likely to succeed than others.
Story: Amazing Animals
- Essential Questions:
- What are some animals that have unique traits or abilities?
- How do animals use their unique traits and abilities to survive?
- Big Idea:
- How do animals interact with their environments?
- Writing – Your child will review begin their research report topic on the animal of their choosing.
- Grammar – Your child will be learning about compound subjects and predicates.
- Cursive – Review cursive letter A and O.
The students are reading “The Indian in the Cupboard.”
Group 1 – Blue Group
Group 2 – Green Group
Group 3 – Yellow Group
Group 4 – Red Group / Red Plus
Lesson – Lesson 1 pp. 691-696
Collect and Record Data Collect and record data through observations and surveys.
small brown paper bag
connecting cubes data
Lesson – Lesson 2 pp. 697-702
Draw a scaled picture graph.